Support Workers - Forth Valley Service (Falkirk)
- Location: Forth Valley (Falkirk)
- Salary: £10.90 per hour, pay review pending
- Hours: Part-time & Flexible
- Contract Type: 30 hours per week
Join Our Compassionate Team as a Support Worker in Falkirk
Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of Adults with support needs? Do you thrive in a supportive and nurturing environment where teamwork and compassion are at the heart of everything we do? If so, we invite you to join us at Crossroads Caring Scotland!
Current Vacancies Available:
- 1 x 30 hour contract per week
If you're caring, compassionate, and possess a variety of life skills and experiences, this could be the perfect opportunity for you to make a meaningful impact in your community. The support work available is respite and care at home.
Why Join Us:
- Experience preferred but not essential; mandatory and enhanced training provided.
- Opportunities to work towards vocational qualifications and expand your skillset.
- Flexibility is essential, offering you the chance to balance your work and personal commitments.
- Crossroads covers the cost of your membership in the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme for Adults/Children. Reimbursement for the PVG Scheme fee within the first few months of your employment.
- A driving licence is essential and mileage is paid at 45p per mile.
- Staff Recognition Rewards and 24/7 access to Employee Assistance Programme.
About Us: At Crossroads Caring Scotland, we believe in the power of care and support to transform lives. Since 1978, we've been dedicated to enabling people to remain in the comfort and familiarity of their own homes. Our services extend across Scotland, and our not-for-profit ethos drives our commitment to excellence and compassion in everything we do.
We are nationally recognised for our exceptional quality of care and a diverse range of client groups. As a valued member of our team, you'll experience the support and camaraderie that define our organisation.
Join Our Team: If you're ready to embark on a fulfilling journey where every day brings new opportunities to make a positive difference, we want to hear from you! Apply now and become part of our highly respected team dedicated to empowering individuals and families in our community.
Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications, if you don't hear from us within 14 days of applying, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for interview on this occasion.